Friday, November 20, 2009

Drumroll Please......

First of all I am so sorry for posting sooo late!!!! However today was this little man's 2nd Birthday!!!!



And we had a million errands to run before his Beach BBQ bash tomorrow.


Anyway here is the results you have all been waiting for!!!



Congratulations to the lucky winner, I can't wait to help your nursery dream's come true!!! Email me at iBabyInteriors@gmail.com and provide me with your contact information and I will add you to the wait list. Once it's your turn I will email you the iBaby Form Packet and we can get to work!!

To those of you who didn't win , I will be giving a discount of 10% through December 31st. Instead of paying $425 for a custom interior, you can get it for $383.00! That is a huge saving considering how much work and dedication goes into each custom interior. If you are interested in this great opportunity please email me at ibabyinteriors.com .

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, I will be sure to have lots of fun tomorrow while watching my little man blow out his 2nd Birthday candles.

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I won! I was just telling my hubby that we need to go shopping for paint. OMG! Thank you thank you thank you! OMG! I'm sorry. I never win anything! This is so great. Happy Birthday Little Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy BIrthday!! My daughter's birthday was the 13TH OF THIS MONTH! They grow up WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete