Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Service....e-Mood Boards!


E-Mood Boards is a new service for iBaby that has been requested by many of you...so here it is!

This is a great option for someone who doesn't have the time to measure the space, all you need to do is send me images of the room, answer the questionnaire and I will put together a series of images of pieces that coordinate with each other and would be perfect for your space! An inspirational collage so to speak. I will also provide you with a detailed Shopping guide and prices. It is ideal for those who have an idea of what they want but have no idea how to implement it. You will receive it in your inbox in 7 business days!!!

e-Mood Board $ 300



Email me at ibabyinteriors@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice for the deposit ($200) via PayPal. Before sending you the product I will email you the balance invoice.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I saw your blog on SITS and thought I would drop by to say, "Hello". I love your blog and have added it to my "follow" list! I wish I was more savvy in the field of interior design but alas I am not. :::sigh::: Well, I look forward to all you have to blog. Best wishes in the new year.

    Kindest regards,
    Brook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, I love your boards, so creative!

    ReplyDelete