Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Sale of the YEAR!!!

In five weeks a dear friend of mine will be having her first child, technically my nephew! What is crazy about this is her husband has been deployed in Iraq for most of it.....she was only 6 weeks pregnant when he left. It's been a crazy roller coaster for her, enjoying her first pregnancy but also having a heavy heart because her husband has missed it all.....HOWEVER....he is coming home this week!!!!! I am jumping for joy, so you can imagine her happiness at this moment!!!

We have put off the nursery so that he could be a part of this amazing moment. It's time to get my creative juices flowing for my little guy!!!

My heart is so happy right now that I have decided to put on a big, BIG...HUGE SALE!!!!!!  Because I want to share this joy I feel !!!!


Starting today iBaby Mood Boards will go on sale for only $100!!!!!


All you need to do is email me at ibabyinteriors@gmail.com, and I will email you back an invoice from Pay Pal. Or go through my site which will take you directly to PayPal!!! All that is required to get on the wait list is a deposit of $50! The rest is due when the project is completed and ready for you!

Sale ends Oct. 31, 2010! So get on that wait list asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment